Saturday, April 4, 2009

Party's over. . . .

Well, my friends and I got up at about 8:30 a.m. today. Since Carissa had to leave at 9:30, we decided to stay up. We went on myspace for a little just in case any of carissa's or lex's friends left any messages. After, we went upstairs for breakfast. We found anthony on the couch with his earphones in listening to music. He went straight downstairs when we came up too. Anyhow, Carissa's parents wer on their way here by the time we finished. So, she and lex went upstairs to change. Her parents were here and she had to leave a.s.a.p. Don't worry, I thanked her for the awesome gift too! Then, it was just me and lex. I went to take a bath. When I was done, her parents were here to pick her up. We said our goodbyes and I thanked her for the gift. It truely was the best birthday party ever though! We had laughs, and we talked, and we went on myspace. It was coolio. Well, tomorrow is my REAL birthday, and grandma and popi are coming over for dinner. Can't wait! I'll write more l8er.

2 comments: