Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30th!

Well, it's march 30th, and I'm very excited at the moment! I'm talking to my best friend Hannah George on the hoouse phone. But, the only thing I'm upset about it that she's been calling every 5 minutes just because she's bored. But I still love er'! Anyhow, I woke up and took a shower, and all the usual. I went to school and carissa was absent believe it or not! Her great uncle died and she went to the funeral. Let him rest in peace. R.I.P. I only had about 2 things for homework and I got it done fast. I had dinnner. It was yummy (as usual). Now, I'm talking to Hannah and listening to music on youtube.com. I'll be back later to post more because there's really nothing more to talk about. OH YEAH! MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY IS IN 7 DAYS AND MY PARTY IS IN 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT FRICKEN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: