Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rainy days calm me down.

I awoke from my sleep and laid in my bedroom for 15 minutes. My stomach was literally making loud rumbling sounds so I walked downstairs to eat some breakfast. It was already 10:00 (the time ccd starts) so I'd be late anyway. As I was saying, I started to smell the fresh, mouth watering aroma of bacon coming out of the micro. Pancakes were on a plate steaming and creating condensation. I had some of both things and started upstairs for myh shower. Once I stepped out of the stall, I grabbed my towel and dired off. I put on my robe and went to my room to dry my hair and get dressed. I did so and after I went for a bike ride really quick. It started to rain once I got in though. Basically, it's been crapy all day. Right now, it's thunderstorming and I'm afraid I'll get electricuted if I'm on the pc during it. I mean I love rain and thunderstorms because they calm me and I love the sound but I get freaked out sometimes. lol! So, I'm gunna go. Hopefully it's not cruddy all day so I can post more after dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Sara...I have news for you, if you didn't pick up on it already...Daddy plays things up because he cares...a LOT...and he gets scared. That in mind... If you are on the computer doing your thing and lightening hits the house, you have about as much of a chance of getting shocked as getting run over by a colony of penguins in the middle of New York City during the summer.

    ReplyDelete