Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesdays

Today was really just the same. I woke up and had my breakfast. I got dressed and did my hair and teeth. I went to school and 3d period was already hitting me right in the face. We did really boring stuff, but it pasted quickly. I'd have to say that 5th period was the best. It was chorus day. My best friend sits next ot me and we crck up if we make a mistake in the middle of singing a class! We also had 2 new people who joined my chours class. Stephanie Veiw and Jesse Goode. Jesse's living the good life. He's popular, good looking, and believe it or not, he has a girlfriend. She's really nice. Her name is Kellie Mehann. She's a pop too, but she's a real nice girl. She's also in my world geo class. Anyhoo, on the other hand, Stephanie really isn't known for being 'popular' or 'good looking'. She said that she's having trouble at home. She doesn't have mych friends and she's not really up on the latest fashion. But hey, you can't really judge people by the way they look. Their personality is the thing that count. Phew I'm getting off subject! Lemme get back to my day's adgenda. I arrived home and I didn't get to my homeowrk right away. I had a lot of time until dance at 5 so, I saved it til after. It was already dinner time by the time I got home from dance and we had a scrumptious dinner. When I was stuffing my face with a chicken leg, maria called and mom put her on speaker. We all talked to her for about 15-20 minutes then cleaned up. After dinner I did my homework. A couple of hours past and sundown. I started to make 2 batches of brownies because I'm bringing them to dance tomorrow. Right now, the house is filled with the aroma of freshly baked brownies coming out of the oven. Which explains that mom just pulled them out!!! lol! Well right now I'm watching American Idol. Soon I'll have to take a shower so I have to go anyway. Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment