Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yard Work Day

I woke up at 8:30 today and I felt sick. It was just my sinuses though. I ate my breakfast of an egg sandwich and went upstairs to clean my room. Each step I took made me feel even dizzier! Anyway, after I cleaned my room, I got dressed and went outside to do yard work. Mom and I cleaned out the gardens while dad and Anothony organized the sheds. Buddy was barking like crazy for mommy though, and that was the annoying part! So, now I have to keep him company. It's sort of b oring just sitting here watching t.v. and on the computer. I'd rather be outside with all of that fresh air! Well, there's not much to say now. So, I guess I'll write more after dinner.
l8er!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo YARD work. We're gonna have one of those in April for the community- it's called Community Service Day- most of the students (the ones who can take off work, which is about 7/8 students) go out into our Phoenixville Community to do yard work for neighbors and parks, etc. It's really fun. We're placed randomly in groups and I'm not thrilled with my group because I don't know anyone in it (they posted groups this weekend so we'd know who we're cleaning with). So keep your eyes out for Community Service Day blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko! That sound fun! Hope it all goes well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete